It is time for Stone Valley Registration, and as part of that process, we are counting on Stone Valley families to contribute to the Education Fund. 100% Participation is OUR GOAL.
- 100% of the money that SVEF raises goes to class size reduction.
- For 2019-2020, SVEF is funding 12 additional Core and Grade Level Math, so that your child will get more personalized instruction.
- Your tax-deductible donation will help the school maintain its high quality of education.
- Suggested donation is $625 PER CHILD.
- Our goal is 100% participation. Any donation amount is greatly appreciated.
- We encourage you to donate online here, however, an envelope will be in the office if you prefer to pay by check. Please make checks out to SVEF.
- Your donation can be submitted in 3 installments. Just check the box below. The first will be today, with the next 2 equal donations auto-initiated over the next 2 months.
Questions – Contact Elizabeth Yuan (Family Donations Coordinator) at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your contribution.
Stone Valley Education Fund (SVEF) is collecting this voluntary donation on behalf of Stone Valley Middle School to maximize the matching gift potential for our students. 100% of your donation will be given to Stone Valley Middle School to directly benefit our students.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. SV Education Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 65-1162840